Hi lovely people thank you for reading/looking at this blog post! Since I purchased the Anastasia Beverly Hills glow kit I wanted to focus on my highlight… SO I decided to go light on the eye makeup but heavy on the glow 😉
NO shadows, NO liner, NO lashes, only MASCARA!
Easy makeup look – less than 15 minutes! (Personally I take longer than 15 minutes because … it’s me and I don’t know how to do my makeup fast lol)
Unfortunately I couldn’t post my details on my IG so I decided I would post them on here.
Real Techniques Expert Face Brush, Real Techniques Sculpting Brush, BH Cosmetics Brushes (123, 125, & 126), Real Techniques Blush Brush
FULL FACE DETAILS:
(In the order I do my makeup)
- BENEFIT Cosmetics Porefessional Foundation Primer
- Kat Von D Concealer (M24) & Makeup Forever Full Cover Concealer (8)
- NARS Cosmetics All Day Luminous Weightless Foundation (Vallaruis)
- LORAC Cosmetics Porefection Finishing Powder (P3) & LOREAL Cosmetics Infallible Powder Foundation (Natural Beige)
- Kat Von D Shade & Light Contour Palette
- NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer (custard) *used for under the eyes and contour
- theBALM Cosmetics Blush (Fratboy)
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade (Dark Brown)
- ABH ‘That Glow’ Glow Kit *mixed sunburst & dripping in gold
- I ALSO APPLIED A LITTLE BIT OF SUNBURST IN MY INNER TEARDUCT
- COVERGIRL Lash Blast Mascara (Black | Waterproof)
- LAURA MERCIER Loose Translucent Powder
- SEPHORA COLLECTION Luster Matte Long-Wear Lip Color (Fig Luster)
*those not linked can be found at any drugstore
This is a very simple makeup look, if you don’t have an ABH highlighter use something similar. ANY illuminator/highlighter will work, and if you don’t wear makeup often you won’t need as much products as me!