Hi beautiful people! Thank you for reading my blog. Every view counts! I’ve received countless amount of support from all my friends and even love from my fellow bloggers here on wordpress.
Thanks to Sephora, while working as a seasonal hire I received mini gifts & samples from various brands. One of my favorites is the TARTELETTE TEASE PALETTE 🙂
BRAND: TARTE Cosmetics
PRICE: $21 USD
Read more if you’re interested in my TARTE Cosmetics Tartelette Tease Palette review:
Super cute colors – I automatically noticed they were perfect for Valentine’s Day but other than that they are great for the day time. I like darker brown/black shadows for night time but depending on how much makeup you wear this mini palette could be enough for you!
Portable/travel size – Need I say more? Look at the size! It’s ADORABLE and can seriously fit in your pocket. (would not recommend trying it)
THE SMELL *heart eyes* – While I was working at Sephora, I met a sweet girl who worked for Tarte, and while she was ‘training’ me and spreading her awesome Tarte knowledge she explained how the amazonian clay Tarte uses has an actual smell. & I know that must sound weird but HEY it smells awesome. In a way it reminds me of chocolate! (but not as similar to too faced cosmetics’ chocolate soleil) – next time you see Tarte products that include amazonian clay don’t hesitate & SMELL IT! 🙂
Good pigmentation – Since Tarte uses amazonian clay their pigments are very rich and creamy.
Price – This palette IS a few dollars cheaper in comparison to other travel sized palettes (Smashbox Double Exposure $24USD, Urban Decay NAKED Basics 1/2 $29USD each, etc.) but if you are a cheap-o like me you might think this palette isn’t worth the money. Might as well spend a few extra bucks for the real thing! (that’s my thought process) but THEN again if price isn’t an issue for you, and you just want to add this to your makeup collection then by all means go for it! It really is the most adorable palette. 🙂
Honestly BESIDES price, (though this con may only apply to certain people) there isn’t anything else I can think of! 🙂
LIST OF PRODUCTS:
(in the order I do my makeup)
- Benefit Porfessional Primer
- YSL Touche Éclat Blur Primer
- Tarte Cosmetics Maracuja Creaseless Concealer (I ended up returning this – will be in my later post of January Misses explaining why I didn’t like it)
- NYX Cosmetics HD Finishing Powder (Mint Green – to reduce redness/set my concealer)
- NARS Cosmetics All Day Luminous Weightless Foundation (Vallauris)
- LOREAL Cosmetics 16 hr Infallible Powder *You can find this at any drug store
- NYX Cosmetics Cream Contour Kit (Light)
- Kat Von D Shade & Light Contour Kit (to darken the cream contour)
- Tartelette in Bloom Palette
- Tartelette Tease Palette
- Kat Von D Tattoo Liner (Trooper)
- NYX Matte Liner (to darken)
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade (Dark Brown)
- ABH THAT GLOW kit (Sunburst & Bubbly)
- ARDELL Lashes (Glamour 122) *You can get this at any drug stores
- WHATS ON MY LIPS: KVD Liquid Lipstick (Lolita) & NYX Liquid Suede Lipstick (Soft Spoken)
For this look I used three colors from the Tartelette in Bloom Palette (smarty pants, sweetheart, and smokeshow to darken BUT thats optional) I used two out of three as my BASE colors so the rest of my eyeshadows could BLEND easily. Feel free to use any light color as your base!
FIRST I blended smarty pants & sweetheart INTO MY CREASE until I got the color I wanted (it was sort of a light orangeish/brownish color) it’s difficult to see but these are the colors you’ll see beneath my eyeshadows/above my crease.
SECOND I took my Tartelette Tease Palette & APPLIED first kiss ALL OVER MY LID.
THIRD I applied bff on the OUTER V of my eyes using a fluffy crease brush
FOURTH I applied wink in my INNER TEAR DUCT & BROW BONE
*OPTIONAL* I applied a small amount of the shadow smokeshow (Tartelette in Bloom Palette) on the OUTER CORNER of my eyes to darken with a fluffy blending brush
Lastly, I applied my liner/mascara/lashes etc.
This is a super easy eye look and pretty cheap as well. If you don’t wear a lot of makeup but are interested in trying out TARTE cosmetics this is a cute palette to start with. If you already have brushes at home use them & create your own look! 🙂
This look is also perfect for Valentine’s day! It has that perfect blend of pink-ness.
Thank you for visiting / reading my blog post! ❤